Will there be additional bail conditions?
The Court or Police can impose additional conditions to ensure that you attend whenever needed.
Examples of additional bail conditions include the following:
- You must surrender your passport to the Court or Investigating Officer (IO)
- You must comply with a curfew or time-restriction
- You must report to the Investigating Officer (IO) on specified date/times
- Your bailor must pay a specified amount of cash to satisfy the bail amount (as opposed to only using his assets or properties)
- Your bailor must be a Singapore Citizen or Singapore Permanent Resident