We advise and represent local, expat and foreign individuals in navigating and managing difficult family law disputes and all stages of the divorce process and family justice system.
We help clients fight and claim their fair share in matrimonial and Family Justice Court proceedings and in relation to a full range of children and family law matters including contested divorces, child custody and access applications, Personal Protection Orders (PPOs) and family violence, division of matrimonial assets, maintenance orders as well as divorces conducted in the Syariah Court.
We are experienced and skilled in handling the following:
- Contested and Uncontested Divorces
- Judicial Separation
- Deed of Separation
- Prenuptial and Postnuptial Agreements
- Family Assets
- Maintenance and Child Support
- Division of Matrimonial Assets
- Custody and Guardianship
- International Relationships Disputes
- Family Finance & Asset Protection Planning
- Domestic Violence
- Trusts & Estate Planning
- Probate & Administration, including contentious probate disputes and multi-jurisdictional probate matters
- Lasting Power of Attorney
- Mental Capacity Act
- Advanced Medical Directive
- Appointment of deputies under the Mental Capacity Act
- Applications and appeals for Student Pass, Dependent Pass, Letters of Consent, Long-Term Pass and Permanent Residency
We’ll always make time for you.
Tell us what’s on your mind and we'll find a way to help.