Criminal Defence | Lawyers In Singapore
As some of the best criminal lawyers, we defend and represent individuals and corporate entities accused of committing general and regulatory offences as well as complex corporate and commercial crimes in Singapore.
INVESTIGATIONS, PLEA NEGOTIATION, SENTENCING & CRIMINAL TRIALS
We conceptualise and execute holistic action plans that comprehensively deal with investigations, inquiries and prosecutions whilst protecting legal, business and strategic interests. Our criminal lawyers are recognised as experts in domestic and transnational criminal law including white-collar crimes such as money laundering, tax evasion, corporate and financial fraud, bribery and corruption. Here at Tembusu Law, our criminal lawyers offer top-notch legal advice as well as background in mitigation and litigation for a smooth experience in the Courts. From a thorough understanding of the criminal law to receiving resolute representation in the Courts, trust our team of criminal lawyers in Singapore to protect and safeguard your needs.
Our criminal lawyers are experienced and skilled in handling the following:
- Criminal Breach of Trust (CBT)
- Corporate Fraud
- Insider Trading
- Securities Fraud & Market Manipulation
- Multi-level Marketing & Pyramid Selling
- Insurance Fraud
- Corruption & Bribery
- Companies Act offences
- Regulatory Offences
- Corporate Disclosure Breaches
- Fraudulent Trading
- Breach of Fiduciary Duties
- Electronic & Computer Crimes
- Anti-money Laundering Matters
- Transnational Criminal Matters
- Sexual Offences
- Drug Consumption & Trafficking
- Violent Crimes & Causing Hurt
- Representations & Letters of Appeal
- Plea Negotiations & Plea Bargaining
- Pleading Guilty & Mitigation Pleas
- Claiming Trial
- Magistrate’s Appeals
- Employment-related offences under the Employment of Foreign Manpower Act, Employment Act and Employment Agencies Act
- Workplace safety and industrial accident-related offences under the Workplace Safety and Health Act and Work Injury Compensation Act
- White-collar crime and financial fraud expertise include handling cases involving:
- Bribery and corruption offences under the Prevention of Corruption Act
- Cheating, forgery and criminal breach of trust offences under the Penal Code
- Anti-money laundering matters and reporting obligations under the Corruption, Drug Trafficking and Other Serious Crimes (Confiscation of Benefits) Act and Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) Regulations
- Market manipulation, insider trading and other securities-related criminal matters under the Securities and Futures Act, MAS Regulations, SGX Listing Rules and Regulations
- Computer misuse and other electronic crimes under the Computer Misuse and Cybersecurity Act and Personal Data Protection Act
- Corporate governance, disclosure obligations and offences under the Banking Act, Insurance Act and Companies Act
Speak With Our Top Criminal Lawyers Today
We recognise the challenges and difficulties present in undergoing a criminal case investigation in Singapore. Engage with any one of our criminal lawyers for a free consultation on your case today.
We’ll always make time for you.
Tell us what’s on your mind and we’ll find a way to help.
Our Purpose and Values set us apart from the competition and align us with our clients and their goals.
We’re founded on a commitment to help people and driven by a calling to serve a higher purpose – to bring greater access to help, answers, fairness and justice.
Our higher purpose reflects and represents our ideals, our dreams, our ambitions. It explains why and how we are making a difference, it gives us a sense of meaning and it guides our decisions.
At Tembusu Law, we remain purpose-driven and thankful for every opportunity to serve.
- Empathy: We will understand what you are going through and show compassion in helping you.
- Integrity: We will always do the right thing, because the time is always right to do what is right.
- Tenacity: We will persevere and work even harder when the going gets tough, when no one else is looking and everyone else quits.
- Purpose: This is not ‘a’ job; this is ‘OUR’ job. We are grateful to have it, and we take pride in everything we do.
Our specialist lawyers are hand-picked for their ability to combine domain expertise, practical experience and sensitivity in understanding and handling the unique nuances and needs of every client’s situation.
WHAT OUR CLIENTS SAY
“When I reached out to you, you reached back and helped me. You were genuinely concerned for my wellbeing and thought about how best to manage a difficult situation with my loved ones in mind. Most of all, you never judged me. I will never forget that.”
“Jonathan and his team were knowledgeable and experienced. They have always been caring and gracious and prompt in communicating with me regarding my many queries and concerns, no matter how simple or small the question and issue was.”
“Mr Wong provided me at all times with information and responses to all my questions and concerns. This gave me a great deal of confidence in him and that he was providing the best advice and care possible.”
“I wanted to thank you for your wonderful advice and care. You took the time necessary to explain all the important procedures – even drawing diagrams to help me understand technical terms and concepts and answer my questions.”
TEMBUSU LAW LLC
11 Keng Cheow St,
#02-05 The Riverside Piazza,
Telephone: +65 6974 0068
Fax: +65 6974 0069
Email: [email protected]
Hotline: +65 9424 6208
*We do not accept service of Court documents by fax.
GET IN TOUCH
Tell us about your case and get a free consultation.